The opening day of Free Yoga in the Park in Highlands Ranch is just around the corner. Join us on Saturday May 31. The program runs from 8:15-9:15am. We are located at Civic Green Park at 9730 Ridgeline Road, located adjacent to the main library. What you need to know to participate:
- Bring NO money — it’s FREE!
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- We ask that you arrive at least ten minutes before the start of the program, at 8:05 so that you have ample time to sign our required waiver form, located on one of our park benches.
- We encourage all participants to arrive on time, as we begin with a centering and meditation and it’s best to not have late arrivals distract those that participate in the program
- Bring your own mat, or work on the lawn in bare feet — it’s your choice.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle, the morning sun creeps up fast and it’s intense.
- Work at your own level, we always offer modifications and suggest that you listen to your body. Yoga is journey into self, not a competition.
- There are restrooms located at the park for you use.
- PRINT THE SCHEDULE FOR THE SEASON SO YOU DON’T MISS A DATE! and Join our Facebook Page
Come, have fun and step into a journey into self. Our volunteer teachers are here to guide you through your practice and answer any questions you may have afterwards; so come up and meet us; Nancy Levenson, Jenny Clark, Jena Sawyer, Sue Khodarahmi, Barbara Bloodgood, Renee Carrillo, Jenny Domingue, and Laurie Knight. Our sponsors are NamasteWorks Yoga + Wellness, LLC and the Metro District of Highlands Ranch.